Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Project #13: Report on Collaboration

Google Plus
For both projects 15 and 16, my group used Google+. The Hangout feature was most beneficial. We were able to have a voice and video chat and use the screen share tool. I would have to say that was the best part. Being able to see your group member's screen and she see yours was really helpful. We were able to look at each other's work and give our opinions and make necessary changes. For project 15, we looked at the Smart Board presentation Khushbu was creating on her computer and told her what to add or change. We also discussed which slides each of us would do for when we met to record it. It was a way for us to work on the project together at once. For project 16, I was able to show the videos that I had been working on and ask their opinions. Later we met to fix a few things before we felt it was completed.
Dropbox Logo

For Project 16, my group used Dropbox. With the help of this tool, we were able to share pictures and videos with one another. We also did a lot of emailing and texting.

I would just like to make a quick shout out to my group- Khushbu Patel and Pat Hampton! My dad was in the hospital during the time of these assigned projects, and they were so very helpful when it came to working around my school, work, and now hospital schedules. They were truly a blessing to me, and definitely the best group I have ever been paired with!

No comments:

Post a Comment